The most famous winemakers also discuss wine opening in a separate chapter. Opening bottles, even if it’s even older wine, is often a lot of effort, but less successful. It’s important to know that it’s not always the case that the wrong stopper is stuck to the neck of the bottle or the sealing cork is just breaking. In most cases, the wrong wine opener will cause the problem. Opening a bottle at the wrong angle is doomed to failure from the outset, not to mention that wine left sealed during a guest can cause unpleasant moments.
In many households, opening a wine is a serious problem due to a lack of proper tools. The impractical, often unfit, openers require serious strength and success is far from certain. We can safely say that the unpleasant moments in front of the guests are over once and for all. The latest generation of wine opening accessories is now easily available to you. With its sleek look and ease of use, the electric corkscrew should not be missed in your kitchen either. Its advantage is that it fits in a small space, so you can store it either in the kitchen drawer or on the counter, in the factory-supplied base, which also hides the capsule cutter. We sell it in high-quality packaging, so you don’t have to bother with packaging.
The VinBouquet electric corkscrew has a built-in rechargeable battery and can open up to 30 bottles on a single charge. The charging status is indicated by a blue LED. Please fully charge the battery before first use!
Using the electric corkscrew:
- Use the included capsule cutter to remove the capsule from the top of the bottle.
- Place the electric corkscrew on the bottle, making sure it is in a vertical position.
- Hold the bottle firmly with one hand and the electric corkscrew with the other hand.
- Press and hold the bottom of the control button. The spiral then rotates clockwise, drills into the stopper and gradually pulls the stopper out of the bottle. The electric corkscrew automatically shuts off when the plug is completely removed from the bottle.
- Remove the electric corkscrew from the bottle, then press and hold the top of the control button until the spiral unwinds from the plug and comes out of the corkscrew.
- After use, store the electric corkscrew in a dry place or set it in the included holder.
Contents of the package:
- Electric corkscrew
- Plastic sole, which is also a capsule cutter
- Mains Charger